AWS TECHNICAL ESSENTIALS
Fundamental, 1 Day
In this introductory course, you will learn about AWS products, services, and common solutions. You will learn the fundamentals of identifying AWS services so that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements.
*The October 28, 2021 course is one day from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (PT) and is limited to 40. Fee is $695.
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
This course explores introduces you to AWS services and common solutions. It provides you with fundamental knowledge to become more proficient in identifying AWS services. It helps you make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements and get started working on AWS.
In this course, you will learn:
- Terminology and concepts related to the AWS platform
- How to navigate the AWS Management Console
- Key concepts of AWS security measures and AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
This course will be delivered through:
- Instructor-led virtual presentations
The fee for this course is $695.00 (all-inclusive).
Cal Poly Alumni are eligible for a 10% discount.
California businesses may qualify for additional support via funding from the Employment Training Panel (ETP). The ETP discount is up to 50% off AWS training courses for your employees. To learn more and determine whether your company qualifies for ETP funding, please fill out the inquiry form.
About AWS Technical Essentials
Technical Essentials helps you get started working on AWS and making informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements.
Cal Poly is an AWS Academy Institution for several years now with authorized Academy instructors and acknowledged as the first university in the world to be an AWS Authorized Training Partner.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for:
Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services to customers
Individuals interested in learning how to get started with AWS